The Cabinet Member:
1. Approved the proposed Transport programme of works for 2023/2024 as follows:
· Integrated Transport Improvements
· Highway Improvements
· Pothole Prevention Improvements
· Street Lighting Improvements
· Bridge Improvements.
2. Authorised the award of the programme of works to Milestone Infrastructure Limited, utilising the existing Peterborough Highways Term Service Contract, for a total sum not exceeding £5,740,000.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Expenditure or savings greater than £500,000;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 27/01/2023
Decision due: Not before 24th Mar 2023 by Cabinet Member for Climate Change, Planning, Housing and Transport
Lead member: Councillor Marco Cereste, Cabinet Member for Growth and Regeneration firstname.lastname@example.org
Lead director: Executive Director Place and Economy
Department: Place and Economy
Contact: Amy Petrie, Principal Programme and Project Officer Email: email@example.com Tel: 01733 452272.
Appropriate level consultation will take place for the individual projects as the works are delivered
Relevant Scrutiny Committee: Growth, Resources, And Communities Scrutiny Committee