The Cabinet Member:
· Authorised the award of works to Milestone Infrastructure Limited, utilising the existing Peterborough Highways Term Service Contract, to complete the following projects:
* APV Baker Bridge repairs, works not exceeding a value of £750,000
* Safety Barrier Replacements, works not exceeding a value of £750,000
* Extreme Weather highways improvements, works not exceeding a value of £1,000,000
· Authorised the Executive Director, Place and Economy, to vary the value of works orders when required, subject to;
available budget being in place.
the reason for the variation is for genuinely unforeseen reasons leading to fundamental changes in the project plan and target cost, and that such details along with a breakdown of where costs have been varied shall be made available in full on request.?the total sum of each variation not exceeding £50,000; and
the combined value of the works order and any authorised variation(s) do not exceed the annual budgets advised above. Order variations in excess of £50,000 are to be made in consultation with the council’s Internal Audit and Finance Teams.?
· Authorised the Executive Director, Place and Economy, to vary the scope of the order when required to cover other related highway works subject to the limits imposed by items 2 and 3 above and with the approval of the Executive Director of Resources, Director of Law and Governance (or authorised officers).
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Expenditure or savings greater than £500,000;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Notice of proposed decision first published: 27/01/2023
Decision due: Not before 24th Mar 2023 by Cabinet Member for Climate Change, Planning, Housing and Transport
Lead member: Councillor Marco Cereste, Cabinet Member for Growth and Regeneration email@example.com
Lead director: Executive Director Place and Economy
Department: Place and Economy
Contact: Amy Petrie, Principal Programme and Project Officer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01733 452272.
Appropriate consultation will be undertaken as within delivery of the projects.
Relevant Scrutiny Committee: Growth, Resources, And Communities Scrutiny Committee