Regional Pool: replacement option - KEY/06JUL20/01
The Cabinet Member:
1. Endorsed the outcomes of the analysis set out in this report and the accompanying annexes and support the case for replacing the existing Regional Pool facility.
2. Approved the selection of Pleasure Fair Meadows as the preferred location for a new Regional Pool leisure facility subject to a detailed business case being developed.
3. Instructed Council officers to develop a detailed business case, working with Peterborough Investment Partnership.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Significantly affecting two or more electoral wards;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 05/06/2020
Decision due: Not before 9th Sep 2020 by Cabinet Member for Housing, Culture and Recreation
Lead member: Councillor Steve Allen, Cabinet Member for Housing, Culture and Recreation firstname.lastname@example.org
Lead director: Executive Director Place and Economy
Department: Place and Economy
Contact: Dave Anderson, Interim Development Director Tel: 07810 839657; Email: Dave.Anderson@peterborough.gov.uk.
Relevant internal and external stakeholders.
Consultation will be carried out once a preferred site has been identified following the options appraisal stage.
Relevant Scrutiny Committee: Growth, Environment and Resources Scrutiny Committee
- 09/09/2020 - Regional Pool: replacement option - SEPT20/CMDN/26
- External consultant's report reviewing size of leisure market for swimming and related activities in Peterborough.
- 2020 Decision Notice Pleasure Fair Regional Pool Development - PUB PDF 1 MB