Northminster Redevelopment – KEY/20JAN19/02
The Cabinet Member:
1. Supported collaboration between the Council and the Peterborough Investment Partnership to take forward the regeneration of council-owned land assets at Northminster, as discussed within this report.
2. Approved the Council providing the Peterborough Investment Partnership with an option agreement to draw down the land at Northminster, as required to facilitate development,
3. Delegated to the Executive Director for Place and Economy and the Director of Law and Governance authority to finalise and agree the necessary legal and related documents needed to execute the recommendations above and the approach outlined in the report.
4. Delegated authority to the Corporate Director Resources for transferring the freehold interests of Council owned assets at Northminster to P.I.P (Fletton Quays) Limited.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Significantly affecting two or more electoral wards;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved (subject to call-in)
Wards affected: Central;
Notice of proposed decision first published: 20/12/2019
Decision due: Not before 18th Feb 2020 by Cabinet Member for Finance
Lead member: Cabinet Member for Finance
Lead director: Steve Cox
Department: Place and Economy
Contact: Dave Anderson, Interim Development Director Dave Anderson, Interim Development Director, Tel: 01733 452468 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Relevant internal and external
Relevant Scrutiny Committee: Growth. Environment and Resources Scrutiny Committee
- 18/02/2020 - Northminster Redevelopment – FEB20/CMDN/82