Award of contract for the refurbishment of the Town Hall North - KEY/29APR19/04
The Cabinet Member:
1. Authorised the main refurbishment works of the Town Hall North to enable the letting of the space to Cambridgeshire & Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust (CPFT) up to the total value of the budget sum of £5,089,241.73 .
2. Authorised the Council to award the design and build contract to RG Carter (Cambridge) Ltd.
3. Authorised the Director for Legal and Governance, or delegated officers, to enter into any other legal documentation on behalf of the Council in relation to this matter.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Expenditure or savings greater than £500,000;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Notice of proposed decision first published: 29/03/2019
Anticipated restriction: Part exempt - View reasons
Decision due: Not before 8th Apr 2020 by Cabinet Member for Strategic Planning and Commercial Strategy and Investments
Lead member: Councillor Peter Hiller, Cabinet Member for Strategic Planning and Commercial Strategy and Investments email@example.com
Lead director: Acting Corporate Director Resources
Relevant internal and external stakeholders.
Relevant Scrutiny Committee: Growth, Environment and Resources Scrutiny Committee
- CMDN TH North award of contract - PUB PDF 140 KB
- It is not anticipated that there will be any documents other than the report and relevant appendices to be published.