The Cabinet Member:
1. Approved the amendment of the terms of the Strategic Partnership with Empower Community Management LLP
2. Approved the amendment of the financing agreement with ECS Peterborough 1 LLP
3. Approved the Council entering into such further agreements with ECS Peterborough 1 LLP and any other body necessary to facilitate the arrangements set out in this report.
4. Delegated to the Corporate Director, Resources and Director of Law and Governance the ability to finalise matters 1 to 3 above.
5. Delegated to the Corporate Director, Resources the ability to extend the funding facility which will be included in the financing agreement at 3. above on a monthly basis for up to 6 months based on the methodology for extending the facility set out in this report
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Expenditure or savings greater than £500,000;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 12/10/2018
Anticipated restriction: Part exempt - View reasons
Explanation of anticipated restriction:
The decision will include an exempt annexe. By virtue of paragraph 3, information relating to the financial or business affairs of any particular person (including the authority holding that information).
Decision due: Not before 29th Mar 2019 by Cabinet Member for Resources
Lead member: Cabinet Member for Resources
Lead director: Acting Corporate Director for Resources
Contact: Peter Carpenter, Acting Corporate Director Resources Peter Carpenter, Acting Corporate Director Resources, 01733 384564, email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Tel: 07920 160122.
Detail consultation was undertaken in the original decision to offer the loan facility.
Relevant Scrutiny Committee: Growth, Environment and Resources Scrutiny Committee