Award of Dynamic Purchasing System for external placements for looked after children and/or those with an Education, Health and Care Plan [EHCP] - KEY/12NOV18/04
The Cabinet Member authorised the Executive Director – People and Communities to award call-off contract(s) relating to:
· Independent Fostering Agency Placements.
· Residential Children's Homes
· Residential non maintained special school placements
· Out of School Tuition Services
from the Cambridgeshire County Council procured Dynamic Purchasing System for an initial period of 5 years from 1 April 2019 with an option to extend for an initial period of two years, then a further period of two years after a further review and then a final one year extension.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Expenditure or savings greater than £500,000;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 12/10/2018
Decision due: Not before 11th Apr 2019 by Cabinet Member for Children's Services
Lead member: Cabinet Member for Children's Services
Lead director: Corporate Director People and Communities
Department: People and Communities
Contact: Helene Carr, Head of Commissioning Social Care Helene Carr - Head of Children's Commissioning, Email: email@example.com, 07904909039 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01733 863901.
Relevant Scrutiny Committee: Children and Education Scrutiny Committee
- 11/04/2019 - Award of Dynamic Purchasing System for external placements for looked after children and/or those with an Education, Health and Care Plan [EHCP] - APR19/CMDN/106