Amendment to Loan Facility KEY/09JUL18/02
The Cabinet Member:
1. Approved the amendment of the terms of the Strategic Partnership with Empower Community Management LLP, by extending the term of the existing loan facility for a further 2 months to expire on 30 November on the terms set out below
2. Approved the amendment of the financing agreement with ECS Peterborough 1 LLP
3. Approved the Council entering into such further agreements with ECS Peterborough 1 LLP and any other body necessary to facilitate the arrangements set out in this report.
4. Delegate to the Corporate Director, Resources and Director of Law and Governance the ability to finalise matters 1 to 3 above.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Expenditure or savings greater than £500,000;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 07/06/2018
Anticipated restriction: Part exempt - View reasons
Explanation of anticipated restriction:
The decision will include an exempt annexe. By virtue of paragraph 3, information relating to the financial or business affairs of any particular person (including the authority holding that information).
Decision due: Not before 1st Oct 2018 by Cabinet Member for Resources
Lead member: Councillor David Seaton, Cabinet Member for Finance firstname.lastname@example.org
Lead director: Acting Corporate Director Resources
Relevant internal and external stakeholders
This decision will be taken after consultation with the Council's legal and financial advisors
Relevant Scrutiny Committee: Growth, Environment and Resources Scrutiny Committee
- 01/10/2018 - Amendment to Loan Facility OCT18/CMDN/40