Jack Hunt School expansion - Award of contract for the expansion works - KEY/09JUL18/01
The Cabinet Member for Education, Skills and University in consultation with the Cabinet Member for Resources
1. Authorised the Executive Director People and Communities to approve the completion of the construction of new school accommodation at Jack Hunt School up to the value of the budget sum of £4.8m. This sum included the anticipated design and build contract costs, funding for Information and Communications Technology (ICT), internal re-modelling to the existing site, off-site highways works, all site surveys and project management and technical advisers fees.
2. Authorised the Executive Director People and Communities to award the design and build contract to the successful contractor from Lot 3 of the Peterborough City Council Construction Framework.
3. Authorised the Head of Legal Services or delegated officers to enter into any legal documentation on behalf of the Council in relation to this matter, including the design and build contract and any required variation to the PFI contract.
4. Authorised the Head of Legal Services or delegated officers to enter into a Development Agreement with Peterborough Keys Academies Trust.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Expenditure or savings greater than £500,000;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Wards affected: Ravensthorpe;
Notice of proposed decision first published: 07/06/2018
Decision due: Not before 26th Jul 2018 by Cabinet Member for Education Skills and University
Lead member: Councillor Lynne Ayres, Cabinet Member for Children’s Services, Education, Skills and the University firstname.lastname@example.org
Lead director: Executive Director People and Communities Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Councils
Department: People and Communities
Relevant internal and external stakeholders
Public Consultation Held In 2016 And 2017
Relevant Scrutiny Committee: Children and Education Scrutiny Committee
- CMDN - Jack Hunt School expansion PUB PDF 99 KB
- It is not anticipated that there will be any documents other than the report and relevant appendices to be published.