Approval of the Preliminary Draft of the Minerals and Waste Local Plan for Public Consultation
Cabinet considered the report and RESOLVED (unanimous) to:
1. Approve the attached Cambridgeshire-Peterborough Minerals and Waste Local Plan - Preliminary Draft, for the purpose of subsequent public consultation commencing in May 2018, subject to the insertion of an additional paragraph in the Introduction of the Plan as recommended by Planning and Environmental Protection Committee (see paragraph 4.10 of the agenda report below).
2. Delegate to officers authority to make any minor non-consequential amendments to the Plan as attached, prior to consultation, in order to: correct any typographical errors or factual matters; improve presentation; or address any minor amendments arising from the Plan’s consideration by Cambridgeshire County Council’s democratic process.
3. Delegate to the Cabinet Member for Growth, Planning, Housing and Economic Development authority to make more substantive changes to the Plan as attached, prior to consultation, provided he should see fit to do so, if it would help to address any more substantive suggested amendments arising from the Plan’s consideration by Cambridgeshire County Council’s democratic process.
Decision type: Non-key
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 22/12/2017
Decision due: 26 Mar 2018 by Cabinet
Lead director: Executive Director Place and Economy
Department: Place and Economy
Relevant internal and external stakeholders.
Relevant Scrutiny Committee: Growth, Environment and Resources Scrutiny Committee
- 26/03/2018 - Minerals and Waste Local Plan - Preliminary Draft for Public Consultation - MAR18/CAB/116
- 26/03/2018 - Cabinet Minerals and Waste Local Plan - Preliminary Draft for Consultation 26/03/2018
- It is not anticipated that there will be any documents other than the report and relevant appendices to be published.