Payment Strategy - KEY/29MAY17/03
Cabinet considered the report and RESOLVED to approve:
1. the Payment Strategy 2017 - 2021 that sets out the vision for how customers will make payments to the council in future, with an emphasis on more digital channels. This includes closure of the cash office at Bayard Place by March 2018;
2. implementation of a change to the parking permits administration and payment by making the process entirely available online and in exceptional circumstances provision of a postal service; and
3. implementation of a change to the taxi licensing administration and payment by making the process entirely available online.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Significantly affecting two or more electoral wards;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 28/04/2017
Decision due: September 2017 by Cabinet
Lead director: Acting Corporate Director Resources
Relevant internal and external stakeholders.
Relevant Scrutiny Committee: Growth, Environment and Resources Scrutiny Committee
- 25/09/2017 - Payment Strategy 2017- 2021 - SEP17/CAB/39
- 10/07/2017 - Cabinet Payment Strategy* 10/07/2017
- 20/09/2017 - Growth, Environment and Resources Scrutiny Committee Payment Strategy 2017 - 2021 20/09/2017
- 25/09/2017 - Cabinet Payment Strategy 2017 - 2021* 25/09/2017
- It is not anticipated that there will be any documents other than the report and relevant appendices to be published.