Local Plan - KEY/22AUG16/01
1. Approved the Further Draft version of the Peterborough Local Plan for public consultation starting in December 2016, subject to:
· The amendment of policy LP3, on page 17, to reflect the updated table included within the supplementary report; and
· The amendment of page 28 to read “on all development proposals of 50 dwellings or more 2% of homes should meet Building Regulations part M (Volume 1), Category 3;” and
- Delegated authority to officers to make any minor, inconsequential amendments to the Document prior to its publication (in order to correct matters of fact or aid clarity to the reader).
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Expenditure or savings greater than £500,000;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Notice of proposed decision first published: 22/07/2016
Decision due: 7 Nov 2016 by Cabinet
Lead member: Cabinet Member for Growth, Planning, Housing and Economic Development
Lead director: Executive Director Place and Economy
Department: Place and Economy
Relevant internatl and external stakeholders.
Relevant Scrutiny Committee: Sustainable Growth and Environment Capital
Meeting Open to Public: N/A
- 07/11/2016 - Peterborough Local Plan Further Draft - NOV16/CAB/66
- 25/10/2016 - Sustainable Growth and Environment Capital Scrutiny Committee Peterborough Local Plan Further Draft 25/10/2016
- It is not anticipated that there will be any documents other than the report and relevant appendices to be published.