Amendment of Existing Loan Arrangements to Empower - KEY/05JUL16/01
Cabinet considered the report and:
1. Approved the amendment of the terms of the Strategic Partnership with Empower Community Management LLP;
2. Approved the amendment of the financing agreement with ECS Peterborough 1 LLP;
3. Approved the due diligence on the purchase of the existing operational solar PV installation;
4. Approved Council entering into such further agreements with ECS Peterborough 1 LLP and any other body necessary to facilitate the arrangements set out in this report; and
5. Delegated to the Corporate Director; Resources and Director of Governance the ability to finalise any individual matters including the amendment as necessary of any existing contractual documents.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Expenditure or savings greater than £500,000;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Notice of proposed decision first published: 06/06/2016
Decision due: 26 Sep 2016 by Cabinet
Lead member: Councillor David Seaton, Cabinet Member for Finance firstname.lastname@example.org
Lead director: Acting Corporate Director Resources
Relevant internal and external stakeholders.
Relevant Scrutiny Committee: Sustainable Growth and Environment Capital
Meeting Open to Public: N/A
- 26/09/2016 - Cabinet Amendment of Existing Loan Arrangements to Empower Community Management LLP* 26/09/2016
- It is not anticipated that there will be any documents other than the report and relevant appendices to be published.