Provision of Permanency Services - KEY/21MAR16/01
Cabinet considered the report and:
1. Agreed to award a contract to The Adolescent and Children’s Trust [known as ‘TACT’] for the delivery of the Permanency Service within Peterborough for a total value of £126,150,000 from 1 April 2017 until 31 March 2027 with a further option for the Council to extend for a 10 year period.
2. Authorised the Corporate Director: People and Communities to (i) extend the contract for a further 10 year period at a cost of up to £125,000,000, adjusted for inflation as necessary, should the Council exercise the option to extend, and (ii) approve any variations to the contract, subject to consultation with the Director of Governance.
3. Authorised the Director of Governance to enter into any other legal documentation necessary to document the contractual and other legal arrangements between the parties.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Expenditure or savings greater than £500,000;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Notice of proposed decision first published: 19/02/2016
Decision due: 26 Sep 2016 by Cabinet
Lead member: Councillor Sam Smith, Cabinet Member for Children's Services email@example.com
Lead director: Corporate Director People and Communities
Department: People and Communities
Contact: Lou Williams, Service Director: Children's & Safeguarding Cambridgehire County Council & Peterborough City Council Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel: 01733 864139 Email: email@example.com Tel: 01733 864139.
Relevant internal and external stakeholders.
Relevant Scrutiny Committee: Creating Opportunities and Tackling Inequalities
Meeting Open to Public: n/a
- 26/09/2016 - Provision of Permanency Services - SEPT16/CAB/54
- 12/09/2016 - Creating Opportunities and Tackling Inequalities Scrutiny Committee Proposal to Develop a Permanency Service in Peterborough: Recommendation to Award Contract 12/09/2016
- 26/09/2016 - Cabinet Contract Award for New Permanency Services* 26/09/2016
- It is not anticipated that there will be any documents other than the report and relevant appendices to be published.