Future Delivery of Property Services - KEY/22FEB16/02
1. Approved the proposal to formally establish a joint venture company with NPS Property Consultants Ltd;
2. Delegated authority to the Corporate Director of Growth & Regeneration and Corporate Director Resources to conclude negotiations and set up a performance framework for managing the joint venture;
3. Delegated authority to the Corporate Director of Growth and Regeneration and Director of Governance the ability to finalise any individual matters within their remit; and
*The Cabinet recommended to Council:
4. Amendments to the Constitution ‘Appointments to external organisations’ to include the joint venture company within the key partnerships category to enable to the Leader to make appointment to the governing body.
*Not for call-in
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Expenditure or savings greater than £500,000;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Notice of proposed decision first published: 22/01/2016
Anticipated restriction: Part exempt - View reasons
Decision due: 21 Mar 2016 by Cabinet
Lead member: Councillor Peter Hiller, Cabinet Member for Strategic Planning and Commercial Strategy and Investments email@example.com
Lead director: Executive Director Place and Economy
Department: Place and Economy
Relevant internal and external stakeholders.
Relevant Scrutiny Committee: Sustainable Growth and Environment Capital Scrutiny Committee
Meeting Open to Public: n/a
- 21/03/2016 - Future Delivery of Property Services - MAR16/CAB/20
- 21/03/2016 - Cabinet Future Delivery of Property Services* 21/03/2016
- It is not anticipated that there will be any documents other than the report and relevant appendices to be published.