Medium Term Financial Strategy 2016/17 to 2025/26
That Cabinet notes:
1. The financial pressures in the current financial year and the continuing work by CMT to deliver a balanced budget; and
2. The forecast budget gap for the financial year 2016/17 and onwards, the key assumptions currently included in the MTFS forecast, and the significant uncertainty surrounding next and future years’ government funding for local authorities.
That Cabinet recommends to Council:
1. Approval of amendments to the ‘Budget Framework Procedure Rules’ to follow a two stage budget process as set out in section 7 of this report.
Decision type: Non-key
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Notice of proposed decision first published: 21/09/2015
Decision due: 22 Sep 2105 by Cabinet
- 21/09/2015 - Cabinet Medium Term Financial Strategy 2016/17 to 2025/26 21/09/2015
- 14/10/2015 - Council Cabinet Recommendation - Medium Term Financial Strategy 2016/17 to 2025/26 14/10/2015