Junction 17 - 2 Fletton Parkway Widening, Contamination and Drainage Issues - KEY/06JAN15/12
Cabinet received a report from the Cabinet Member for Planning and Housing Services.
The report sought approval for the completion of the A1139 Fletton Parkway junction 17(A1M) to junction 2 road widening scheme and further sought approval for virements to cover the increased cost of the scheme. The report also provided background information explaining the reasons why the cost of delivering the scheme had increased from the original target cost.
Cabinet considered the report and RESOLVED to:
1. Approve Balfour Beatty to undertake the additional works necessary to complete the A1139 junction 17 A1(M) – junction 2 widening scheme; and
2. Authorise the virement of £4.502m to the project budget from the various budgets detailed within this report.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Expenditure or savings greater than £500,000;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Notice of proposed decision first published: 12/12/2014
Decision due: 2 Feb 2015 by Cabinet
Lead member: Cabinet Member for Planning and Housing Services
Lead director: Executive Director Place and Economy
Department: Place and Economy
Relevant internal and external stakeholders.
Relevant Scrutiny Committee: Sustainable Growth and Environment Capital
Meeting Open to Public: n/a
- 02/02/2015 - Junction 17 - 2 Fletton Parkway Widening, Contamination and Drainage Issues - JAN15/CAB/11
- 02/02/2015 - Cabinet A1139 Fletton Parkway Junction 17 A1(M) to Junction 2 Road Widening Scheme, Contamination and Drainage Issues* 02/02/2015
- 16/02/2015 - Sustainable Growth and Environment Capital Scrutiny Committee Request for Call-In of Executive Decision: Junction 17 - 2 Fletton Parkway Widening, Contamination and Drainage Issues - JAN15/CAB/11 16/02/2015