Register of interests

Councillor Julie Stevenson

The Localism Act 2011 requires you to declare your interests on this form. The interests are recorded in a register which is maintained by the Monitoring Officer and will be published on the Council’s website. If you are in any doubt about what you have to register please contact Member Services or refer to the accompanying guide.

Name: Councillor Julie Stevenson

1. Member of:
Parish/Town/Community Council:
Orton Longueville Parish Council


Please complete each section for you and your partner. If the section is not applicable to yourself or your partner please write N/A or none; please do not leave the section blank. Please note that ‘partner’ means your spouse or civil partner or someone with whom you are living as if you were spouses or civil partners. For the purposes of the register, an interest of your partner is classed as your disclosable pecuniary interest. The parish council’s website will not name your partner and all disclosable pecuniary interests including those that relate to your partner will be shown on the website as your interests.

2. ANY EMPLOYMENT OFFICE TRADE PROFESSION OR VOCATION CARRIED OUT BY YOU OR YOUR PARTNER FOR PROFIT OR GAIN. (Please provide details of any employment, office, trade, profession or vocation carried out by you or your partner for which you receive payment. This will include any paid appointments, such as a directorship, any trade or business you undertake (to include self-employment) and any membership of public bodies and other councils if you are entitled to an allowance (but not if you just get out of pocket expenses))
You and Your Partner's Interest
Global Graphics Software Ltd
Elizabeth Ct (Watford) Mgt Ltd
Julie Howell Communications
3. SPONSORSHIP (Please provide details of anyone who has paid anything towards any election expenses or who has paid any expenses towards your role as a member of the parish council within the last 12 months including any payments or financial benefits from a trade union).
Your and Your Partner's Interests
Election Expenses - Peterborough Green Party
4. CONTRACTS (Please provide details of any contract for the provision of goods or services which is made between you, your partner or a body in which you or your partner have a beneficial interest, such as an employer, and the parish council or another organisation contracted to carry out business on the parish council’s behalf: a) under which goods or services are to be provided or works are to be carried out; and b) which has not been fully completed.)
You and Your Partner's Interests
5. LAND (Please provide details of any land (including the house in which you live) within the parish council which you or your partner own or rent or in which you have a beneficial interest. Please include the address or location of that property or land.)
You and Your Partner's Interests
43 East of England way orton Northgate Peterborough PE2 6HA
6. LICENSES (Please provide details of any licence or permission held (alone or jointly with others) to occupy land within the parish council area for a month or longer.)
You and Your Partner's Interests
7. CORPORATE TENANCIES Please provide details of any tenancy where to your knowledge the landlord is parish council and the tenant is any of the following: a) A Company in which you or your partner own any shares b) A Company or othere corporate body in which you or your partner are a Director c) A firm of which you or your partner is a Partner)
You and Your Partner's Interests
8. SHARES AND SECURITIES Please provide details of any beneficial interest of you or your partner in securities* of a body where, that body, to your knowledge, has a place of business or land within the parish council area and either: 1. The total nominal value** of the securities exceeds £25,000 or 1% of the total issued share capital of that body or 2. If the share capital of that body is of more than one class, the total nominal value of the shares of any one class exceeds £25,000 or 1% of the total issued share capital of that class. *securities means shares, debentures, debenture stock, loan stock, bonds, units of a collective incvestment shceme and other securities of any description, other than money deposited with a building society. ** nominal value is the amount indicated on the share certificate etc. not the market value.)
You and Your Partner's Interests


Use this section to declare anything which is not a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest but which might be affected by council business. Where made,these declarations will be published on the parish council website together with members’ disclosable pecuniary interests. Parish Councillors (who are not co-opted members) are not obliged to declare their non-pecuniary interests unless specifically requsted in their parish code of conduct, but may wish to do so for reasons of openess and transparency.

9. MEMBERSHIPS AND MANAGEMENT POSITIONS (Please use this section to document: a) any body of which you are either a member or in which you hold a position of general control or management, and to which you have been appointed or nominated by the Council as its representative or b) any organisation of which you are either a member or in which you hold a position of general control or management which 1) exercises functions of a public nature 2) is directed to charitable purposes 3) whose principal purposes includes the influence of public opinion or policy (including any political party or trade union) You do not need to include anything listed in question 1. Include any membership of a public body if you are not entitled to receive an allowance.)
You and Your Partner's Interests
Member of the Green Party
Member of the National Trust
Fellow of the RSA

FAMILY INTERESTS (Your should declare at meetings any interests of a family member which might be affected by the buniness under discussion.

GIFTS & HOSPITALITY (Notification of gifts and hospitality o(value will be stated in the parish code of conduct) must be given within 28 days of receipt and declared on a separate gifts and hospitality form which can be obtained from the parish clerk)