Subscribe to updates
Register of interests
Cllr Timothy Thompson
This register of interests was published on Thursday 23rd March, 2017, 5.13 pm.
More information about me
Printer friendly view
REGISTER OF MEMBERS' FINANCIAL AND OTHER INTERESTS
The following interests are the disclosable pecuniary interest which the Member must declare, including interests of any spouse, civil partner, or person with whom the Member lives as a spouse or civil partner.
Peterborough & Stamford Hospitals Trust
2. SELF EMPLOYMENT - OFFICE, PROFESSION OR VOCATION CARRIED ON FOR PROFIT OR GAIN.
Hegartty LLP & Hegarty (Peterborough) LTD, 48 broadway, Peterborough PE1 1YW
3. REMUNERATED DIRECTOR OF A COMPANY.
4. SPONSORSHIP: payments made by a person or body for expenses incurred by you as a member.
5. PAYMENT TO A MEMBER FOR ELECTION EXPENSES.
6. PAYMENTS OR FINANCIAL BENEFIT FROM A TRADE UNION.
7. CONTRACTS HELD WITH THE PARISH COUNCIL FOR GOODS OR SERVICES WHICH HAVE NOT BEEN DISCHARGED.
8. CONTRACTS HELD BY A BODY IN WHICH THE MEMBER HAS A BENEFICIAL INTEREST WITH THE PARISH COUNCIL FOR GOODS OR SERVICES WHICH HAVE NOT BEEN DISCHARGED.
9. DETAILS OF ANY BENEFICIAL INTEREST IN LAND WITHIN THE PARISH COUNCIL’S AREA.
13 Glinton Road, Helpston
16 Lincoln Road, Peterborough 48 Broadway, Peterborough Flat 2 Alexandra Road, Peterborough
10. DETAILS OF LICENCE TO OCCUPY LAND FOR A MONTH OR LONGER WITHIN THE PARISH COUNCIL AREA.
11. DETAILS OF BENEFICIAL INTEREST IN ANY BODY WHICH IS THE TENANT OF LAND WHERE THE PARISH COUNCIL IS LANDLORD.
12. DETAILS OF ANY BENEFICIAL INTEREST IN A CLASS OF SECURITIES OF A BODY THAT: (a)has a place of business in the Council’s area; and (b) that exceeds the nominal value of £25,000 or 1/100 of the total issued shared capital of that body?
Hegarty LLP and Hegarty (Peterborough) Ltd