Subscribe to updates
Register of interests
Councillor David Over
This register of interests was published on Wednesday 13th February, 2019, 4.18 pm.
More information about this councillor
Printer friendly view
REGISTER OF MEMBERS' FINANCIAL AND OTHER INTERESTS (FOR THE COMBINED AUTHORITY)
The following interests are the disclosable pecuniary interest which the Member must declare, including interests of any spouse, civil partner, or person with whom the Member lives as a spouse or civil partner.
2. CONTRACTS HELD BY A BODY IN WHICH THE MEMBER HAS A BENEFICIAL INTEREST WITH THE CAMBRIDGESHIRE AND PETERBOTROUGH COMBINED AUTHORITY FOR GOODS OR SERVICES WHICH HAVE NOT BEEN DISCHARGED
3. DETAILS OF ANY BENEFICIAL INTEREST IN LAND WITHIN THE CAMBRIDGESHIRE AND PETERBOROUGH COMBINED AUTHORITY'S AREA
55 Sapperton, Werrington, Peterborough, PE4 5BS
4. DETAILS OF LICENCE TO OCCUPY LAND FOR A MONTH OR LONGER WITHIN THE CAMBRIDGESHIRE AND PETERBOROUGH COMBINED AUTHORITY AREA
5. DETAILS OF BENEFICIAL INTEREST IN ANY BODY WHICH IS THE TENANT OF LAND WHERE THE CAMBRIDGESHIRE AND PETERBOROUGH COMBINED AUTHORITY IS THE LANDLORD
6. DETAILS OF ANY BENEFICIAL INTEREST IN A CLASS OF SECURITIES OF A BODY THAT: (a) has a place of business in the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Combined Authority's area's; and (b) that exceeds the nomical value of £25,000 or 1/100 of the total issued shared capital of that body?
7. NON-PECUNIARY (OTHER INTERESTS)