Cabinet considered the report and RESOLVED (unanimous) to:
1. Note the final outturn position for 2017/18 (subject to finalisation of the statutory statement of accounts) of a £6.9m underspend on the Council’s revenue budget.
2. Note the reserves position outlined in section 6, which includes a contributions to the capacity building reserve of £6.9m, as a result of departmental underspends as highlighted in the revenue outturn.
3. Note the outturn spending of £80.164m in the Council’s capital programme in 2017/18 outlined in section 7 of the report.
4. Note the performance against the prudential indicators outlined in Appendix B to the report.
5. Note the performance on payment of creditors, collection performance for debtors, local taxation and benefit overpayments outlined in Appendix C to the report.