Purpose of committee
The Employment Committee appoints senior officers and decides terms of employment, determines employee procedures and implements the councils equal opportunities policy.
A sub-committee hears employee appeals. Employee Appeals Sub-Committee can call upon the Appeals Panel for additional members to hear particular appeal cases. This will ensure that sufficient members are available to hear appeals, the members hearing an appeal must have received relevant training in the issue in question, and that members hearing an appeal were not involved in the original decision which is in question. These are not public meetings.
- Councillor Christian Hogg (Reserve)
- Daniel Kalley (Secretary)
- Councillor John Holdich OBE (Vice Chairman)
- Councillor Mohammed Jamil
- Councillor Samantha Hemraj
- Councillor Wayne Fitzgerald
- Councillor Amjad Iqbal (Reserve)
- Councillor Richard Brown (Chairman)
- Councillor Mahboob Hussain (Reserve)
- Councillor Katia Yurgutene
- Councillor Chris Wiggin
- Councillor Janet Goodwin (Reserve)
Support officer: Daniel Kalley; Senior Democratic Services Officer, Email, email@example.com, Tel: 01733 296334.
Phone: 01733 296334