Amendment to Section 75 Partnership Agreement Between the Council and the NHS Cambridgeshire and Peterborough CCG relating to the Commissioning of Health and Social Care Services under the Better Care Fund (BCF) 2019-20 - JUN20/CMDN/08
Decision Maker: Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Adult Social Care, Health & Public Health
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
The Cabinet Member:
1. Authorised amendments to the existing Section 75 Agreement with the NHS Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Clinical Commissioning Group relating to the commissioning of health and social care services to reflect key changes to the Better Care Fund in 2019/20; and
2. Authorised the Corporate Director of People and Communities, in consultation with the Director of Governance and subject to the officer delegations set out in the constitution, to agree further changes to the Section 75 Agreement as required.
Reasons for the decision:
To enable BCF funding to be made available, a standard condition of NHS England is that an approved Section 75 Agreement must be in place.
Alternative options considered:
Do nothing – do not approve the revised Section 75 Agreement. This option was discounted as the Council would not be able to access the BCF.
Interests and Nature of Interests Declared:
1. CMDN BCF 17-19
2. Better Care Fund Plan 2017-19
3. Better Care Fund Plan 2019-20
Publication date: 29/06/2020
Date of decision: 29/06/2020
Effective from: 03/07/2020
- CMDN_s75_agreement_v4 - PUB PDF 205 KB
- It is not anticipated that there will be any documents other than the report and relevant appendices to be published.