Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
This report provides Cabinet with the forecast outturn for 2022/23 as at June 2022 budgetary control position.
Cabinet considered the report and RESOLVED to note:
1. The budgetary control position for 2022/23 at 30 June is a forecast overspend of £0.2mposition.
2. The key variance analysis and explanations are contained in section 5 and Appendix A.
3. The Council’s performance with respect to Business Rates (NNDR) and Council Tax Collection, as outlined within Appendix B
4. The Council’s capital financial performance as outlined in Appendix C.
Cabinet considered the report and RESOLVED to approve:
5. Capital Budget virements as outlined in Appendix C, these include:
a. £0.105m – The Market
b. £0.750m- Green Wheel Project
Publication date: 20/09/2022
Date of decision: 20/09/2022
Decided at meeting: 20/09/2022 - Cabinet
Effective from: 24/09/2022