Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
This report provides Cabinet with the forecast outturn for 2021/22 as at November 2021 budgetary control position.
Cabinet considered the report and RESOLVED to note:
1. The budgetary control position for 2021/22 at 30 November 2021 is a forecast breakeven, however the use of reserves underpins the corporate financing position of the Council.
2. The key variance analysis and explanations are contained in Appendix A.
3. The Council’s reserves position, as outlined within Appendix B.
4. The Council’s capital financial performance as outlined in Appendix C.
5. Note the Council’s performance with respect to Business Rates (NNDR) and Council Tax Collection, as outlined within Appendix D.
Cabinet RESOLVED to approve:
6. Capital Budget virements as outlined in Appendix C(i), these include:
a. Treescape Grant
b. Traffic Signals Maintenance Fund
Cabinet RESOLVED to recommend to Council for approval
7. Capital Budget virements as outlined in Appendix C(i), these include:
a. Update on Clare Lodge Bid
b. A1260 Nene Parkway Junction 15 Improvements
8. The Council’s performance with respect to Business Rates (NNDR) and Council Tax Collection, as outlined within Appendix D.
Publication date: 10/01/2022
Date of decision: 10/01/2022
Decided at meeting: 10/01/2022 - Cabinet
Effective from: 14/01/2022