Governance of Council Companies, Partnerships and Charities FEB19/CAB/81
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
Cabinet considered the report and RESOLVED to:
1. Note the Leader of the Council’s approval of the revised Executive Procedure Rules, Executive Delegations, and related structure chart as set out Appendix A and B to the report for the purposes of formal oversight of the Council’s companies partnerships and charities which comprise of additions to the delegations to Cabinet and the setting up of a Shareholder Cabinet Committee, subject to the correction of numbering and inclusion of Vivacity in Appendix B.
2. Note the proposed Membership of Council’s Shareholder Cabinet Committee as detailed in section 3.6 of the report.
3. Approve the amendment of Peterborough Limited’s Articles of Association to adopt the revised list of reserved matters as set out in Appendix C to the report, subject to the correction of numbering and inclusion of the limit to litigation payment sums.
4. Recommend to Full Council the revised Audit Committee Terms of Reference set out in Appendix A of the report.
Reasons for the decision:
There is a requirement for the Council to have in place appropriate Governance arrangements for all is activities including those operated via partnerships, Companies or Charities.
Alternative options considered:
There were no alternative options considered.
Interests and Nature of Interests Declared:
Cabinet decision DEC18/CAB/65
Publication date: 04/02/2019
Date of decision: 04/02/2019
Decided at meeting: 04/02/2019 - Cabinet
- 5. Governance of Council Companies, Partnerships and Charities PDF 97 KB
- 5. Appendix A - Governance of Council Companies, Partnerships and Charities PDF 57 KB
- 5. Appendix B - Governance of Council Companies, Partnerships and Charities PDF 203 KB
- 5. Appendix C - Governance of Council Companies, Partnerships and Charities PDF 51 KB