Budget Proposals First Tranche Recommendation
Cabinet considered the report and RESOLVED to:
1. Have regard to the consultation feedback received to date and statutory advice detailed in the report when determining the phase one budget proposals, noting that consultation remained open until 30 November 2017, and that an addendum was provided prior to the Cabinet meeting.
2. Note the timetable for the phase two consultation and formal approval of the 2018/19 to 2020/21 Medium Term Financial Strategy as detailed at section 5;
3. Note that budget proposals considered by Council on the 13 December 2017 would form part of the Medium Term Financial Strategy but would not form part of the second stage of consultation or Council debate on 5 March 2018.
4. Recommend to Council, having had regard to feedback, approval of the phase one budget proposals to enable implementation of these budget proposals to commence.
Decision type: Non-key
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Notice of proposed decision first published: 13/10/2017
Decision due: 4 Dec 2017 by Cabinet
Lead member: Cabinet Member for Resources
Lead director: Corporate Director Resources
Contact: Peter Carpenter 01733 384564 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Relevant Scrutiny Committee: Growth, Environment and Resources
- 04/12/2017 - Cabinet Medium Term Financial Strategy 2018-19 to 2020-21 04/12/2017
- 13/12/2017 - Council Executive Recommendation - Medium Term Financial Strategy 2018-19 to 2020-21 13/12/2017