Purpose of committee
The Employment Committee appoints senior officers and decides terms of employment, determines employee procedures and implements the councils equal opportunities policy.
A sub-committee hears employee appeals. Employee Appeals Sub-Committee can call upon the Appeals Panel for additional members to hear particular appeal cases. This will ensure that sufficient members are available to hear appeals, the members hearing an appeal must have received relevant training in the issue in question, and that members hearing an appeal were not involved in the original decision which is in question. These are not public meetings.
- Councillor Christian Hogg
- Councillor Janet Goodwin (Reserve)
- Daniel Kalley (Secretary)
- Councillor Mohammed Nadeem (Chairman)
- Councillor John Holdich OBE (Vice Chairman)
- Councillor Diane Lamb
- Councillor Mohammed Jamil
- Councillor Nick Sandford (Reserve)
- Councillor Samantha Hemraj (Reserve)
- Councillor Wayne Fitzgerald
- Councillor Amjad Iqbal
Support officer: Dan Kalley; Senior Democratic Services Officer 01733 296334. Email: email@example.com
Phone: 01733 296334