Attendance statistics are available from 1 April 2010. Any attendance information for meeting dates prior to 1 April 2010 can be found within the minutes of the relevant meeting from the website.
|Total expected attendances:||12|
|Present as expected:||10||83%|
|Apologies received:||2||100% of absences|
|Absent (incl. apologies):||2||17%|
Explanation of the statistics counts
- Total expected attendances
- The number of meetings that the councillor was expected to attend in their capacity as member of that committee. This only includes meetings for which the councillor's actual attendance status is known.
- Present as expected
- The number of meetings that the councillor attended in their capacity as member of that committee.
- In attendance
- The number of meetings that the councillor attended in a capacity other than committee member, for example a voluntary attendance out of personal interest for a topic being discussed.
- Absent (incl. apologies)
- Meetings not attended, where the councillor is a member of the committee, including apologies submitted.
- This information is not included in the summary statistics above.
Other meeting statistics options
|25/09/2017||Audit Committee ,25/09/2017||In attendance|
|20/11/2017||Audit Committee ,20/11/2017||Present|
|12/02/2018||Audit Committee ,12/02/2018||Present|
|20/09/2017||Growth, Environment and Resources Scrutiny Committee ,20/09/2017||Present|
|01/11/2017||Growth, Environment and Resources Scrutiny Committee ,01/11/2017||Apologies, sent representative|
|10/01/2018||Growth, Environment and Resources Scrutiny Committee ,10/01/2018||Apologies, sent representative|
|05/03/2018||Growth, Environment and Resources Scrutiny Committee ,05/03/2018||Present|
|29/11/2017||Joint Meeting of the Scrutiny Committees ,29/11/2017||Present|
|20/02/2018||Joint Meeting of the Scrutiny Committees ,20/02/2018||Present|